Seeking Supervisors for our Granville location in Vancouver with DAYTIME AVAILABILITY. Our Supervisors are passionate and knowledgeable representatives of the Brand. They are responsible for the general well-being and operations of the sales floor, acting as manager on duty when the primary management team is absent. Our supervisors enjoy taking part in the day-to-day of a fast paced retail environment, giving them continued opportunities to elevate their leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Supervisor include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Opening and closing of the store;
- Assignment and completion of Daily Functions;
- Embraces and Upholds Company Policies;
- Offer encouragement and training to team members;
- Responsible for communicating in an open and efficient manner with the Store Manager, Assistant Manager, staff and Head Office
- One (1) year experience as a sales associate an asset;
- Management or supervisory experience an asset;
- Strong customer service skills; and
- A passion for the brand and working in a fast paced retail environment.